Treatment Co-ordinator Job
Pain Free Dentistry Group
£19,000 – £20,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
Positions available at:
****NO CURRENT VACANCIES****
Base Salary £19,000 with uncapped earning potential!
An opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Sales Patient/Treatment Co-Ordinator, within friendly, busy and predominately private practice in Glasgow.
This role will also involve travel to other practices within the group
- Patient/treatment co-ordinator
- Full-Time & Permanent Position
- Multi-Award-Winning Dental Practice and Team.
You will provide a first-class patient concierge service for new patients from arranging their initial consultation to liaising closely with clinicians and support staff through their patient journey to the end of treatment.
You will be responsible for supporting clinicians in providing details of treatment as well as organising payment options. You will be responsible for supporting internal and external enquiries and social media.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Sales Driven
- Excellent telephone manner with a genuine interest in helping our patients
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Smart presentation
- Previous high-end sales experience/ or previous dental experience
Can You Imagine This?
- Having a great team to champion you and support your career progression
- Joining an established practice, with the ability to earn a significant wage
- Support the provision of life changing treatment to our patients
- Work in practices with a focus on happy team members and patients
- Additional leave days for special events such as your Birthday and child’s first day at school
Remuneration package consists of basic salary of £19,000 and performance related pay circa per annum with Un-capped commission
Don’t delay – these chances don’t come along very often!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- How many years sales experience do you have?
- Are you able to travel to other practices within the group?
Work Location: One location