Therapist or Hygienist
Pain Free Dentistry Group Seeks Dental Therapist SUPERSTAR!
Positions available in
St Andrews Dental Care – St Andrews
North Bridge Dental Practice – Hawick
Dentistry on The Clyde – Gourock
Are you confident, reliable and resourceful? Do you have lots of energy, a good work ethic, loads of common sense, great communication skills and want to deliver your best care to your patients? We are a fun and caring team looking for an A-Player who is highly efficient, organised, results oriented person, with a sense of humor and positive contribution to our team culture. We want a part-time, long-term, therapist ROCKSTAR who can provide ongoing care to our patients on a private basis.
The applicant must enjoy learning, being stretched to grow, and ultimately be an integral part of all of our clinical team. The great news is you don’t need any experience as we have all the tool and systems to support you in your on-going development to use the full scope of your practice. Are we a good fit so far?… If YES, keep reading….Here’s something you should know, anyone we add to our practice we like to have:
1) Team and/or Leadership Experience – people who’ve played on sports or other types of teams or who have had leadership experience understand how to play their role and also how to pitch in wherever and whenever needed.
2) High-end Customer Service or Restaurant Experience – high-end, busy restaurants or customer service oriented teams generally offer exceptional team training and workers are expected to maintain high levels of service and personal organisation whilst remaining professional under pressure. The following items are a list of must-haves you should possess to apply for this position:
3) Customer Relations Talents
- Ability to effectively educate patient on their home care, use of products, our services and procedures (training provided)
- Skills maintaining high customer service standards and rapport building to attract and retain patients, Organised, team focused and always looking to develop skills
- Organised, team focused and always looking to develop skills
- Ability to coordinate your patients management with the full clinical team providing treatment
- Assist in the diagnosis and treatment planning of patients
- Able to communicate with our wider group and clinical lead to help develop in areas of need Fun and Enjoyable delivery of treatment
- Enthusiastically handle new patients and build relationships
- Skills to organise and manage any cross-team correspondence
- Proactive talent for improving the delivery of care we are able to provide by contributing to team meetings and one to ones
- Ability to work in a positive culture without limitations of mindset
Other Specific Must-Have Rockstar Qualities * Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Organisation, prioritisation, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- C and Mac skills; experience with Microsoft-based computer applications
- Desire to learn about new procedures PLEASE ~ No whiners or complainers either.**What’s In It For YOU?
Working with us would be the single most useful education you could get. You’d literally be getting paid to deliver great care, customer service and contribute value in the form of your ideas, positive energy and organisational efforts to the team. For example, although your role might be to stablise the periodontal health of a patient… You’ll actually be learning firsthand how to deliver life changing care and five-star service where a patient genuinely looks forward to their next visit with you! Not what we get taught at dental school. You would be working in a fantastically well-equipped practice with access to state-of-the-art equipment, supported by dentists, nursing team and treatment co-ordinators who wish you to use the full scope of practice. You would be appreciated by your patients whilst providing private care to patients where there is huge demand for your skills
Plus, you may have the opportunity to be in the room with leading clinicians alongside the Seattle Study Club and from our existing team of hygienist and therapists across the group at their training days… to hear how they think and how they operate. Still interested? … Good! Here’s your next step: BEFORE taking action, re-read this ad twice and make sure it fits your philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate, please contact us on the email address below!
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information or to apply for this position you can email Recruitment@painfreedentistrygroup.co.uk