Dental Practice Manager Job
Pain Free Dentistry Group
£25,000 – £30,000 a year depending on experience
Positions available at:
Hamilton Dental Centre – Hamilton
Dentistry on the Clyde – Gourock
St Andrews Dental Care (Dual Site Manager Vacancy Available) – St Andrews
A fantastic opportunity for a Practice Manager whose career development is paramount. You will be working in a completely private practice and dedicated to offering 5*quality patient care. If our core values of Positive attitude, sustainability and teamwork are important to you then we would like to meet you.
What we can offer you
- Highly competitive, negotiable salary depending on experience
- Performance based commission pay
- Commitment to the development of your future career
- Support in your role from other like minded management team
- Additional leave for special occasions (including your Birthday)
- Spot Prizes- Gig tickets, restaurant vouchers , hotel stays
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Vitality Healthcare
Key Responsibilities The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Day to day running of the practice on a continually developing basis in a fast-paced environment that requires a friendly and professional approach.
- Providing support and on-going development to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff to assist in the provision of dental care services to patients.
- Acting as a concierge for new patients to the practice, explaining all aspects of treatment and finance as well as supporting them in their treatment journey.
- Managing the clinical governance system and maintaining practice policies inc Health & Safety
Financial management of the practice including: banking, authorising invoices, producing reports, P&L and working towards a budget and KPI’s
- Leadership of full team including: Rotas, Staff Quarterly 1-2-1’s as well as inductions
Promoting a team environment and culture that is committed to executing a first-class service to our patients
- Promote the Business culture and ethos
- A forward thinker and planner
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of the generation of income and cost control
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organised, disciplined with good management skills
- Friendly, flexible and highly motivated
- Be approachable and able to communicate well with all levels of staff and members of the public
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and not afraid to ask questions
- Well presented, reliable, honest and supportive
- A committed team player who will take on the responsibility for marketing the whole practice to the wider community
- Driven and focused with a desire to achieve outstanding results.
This position is full time – 38/40 hours per week initially as maternity cover with a permanent position available. You will be joining an elite group of dental professionals , delivering exceptional customer service to ensure the highest standards of patient care.
If you would like to be working in a fun-loving team in a beautiful environment, then please send your CV to the email address Recruitment@painfreedentistrygroup.co.uk